Welcome to Chandler's Diversity Office
The City's Diversity Office works closely with the community and the Chandler Human Relations Commission to develop diversity programs and events.
To promote mutual respect and inclusion in Chandler. We work toward the elimination of prejudice and discrimination among all citizens within our community. We celebrate our mix of ages and genders, persons with disabilities and diversity of racial, cultural, religious, socio-economic, sexual orientation or other personal identifying markers.
- Visit the City's ADA page to review the final draft of the City of Chandler ADA Self-Evaluation & Transition Plan.
- Serve as Mayor's Point of Contact for the LGBT Community
Goals and Objectives
- Serve as Staff Liaison to the Human Relations Commission
- Participate in Regional HRC Meetings
- Manage Diversity Funding Program
- Monitor and Serve as Resource for Day Labor Issues
- Promote Diversity Concepts in schools
- Coordinate or Assist with annual events
- Support For Our City - Chandler activities
- Evaluate Diversity Issues in the Organization
- Serve as Point of Contact for Employees
Diversity Education Mini-Grant Sponsorship
Grant applications for FY2017-18 are available from July 1, 2017 thru May 31, 2018 or as funds are available:
For a copy of this application in Word format or to submit your completed applications, email email@example.com.